SAIC is seeking a SIGINT Senior Program Analyst, to provide technical support in SIGINT systems and technologies, open mission system sensor/data standards, and interoperability, to support proposals for enhancing joint warfighting capabilities, specifically as they relate to current and future UAS/ISR systems and associated sensor and technologies. Propose integration strategies for operational requirements development, acquisition management, and strategy/policy/flight plan/concept development. AF/A2/6 represents Headquarters Air Force in DoD and other agency forums whose purpose is standardization and interoperability of various ISR systems and their enabling sensing technologies.
Provide technical and systems SME support to assist in implementation and oversight of SIGINT program efforts and provide collaborative support and expertise to SIGINT development efforts and emerging SIGINT capability integration across all major Intelligence disciplines and specialties. Additionally, the contractor shall provide technical expertise and ISR systems SME support to A2/6's efforts in the development and integration of technology advances in emerging sensing technologies and platform interoperability across fielded, and future, strategic, theater and tactical‐level ISR systems. This includes providing technical support of data aggregation/storage, PED, engineering, and programmatic support for communications links and interoperability with the Distributed Common Ground Systems (DCGS) fielded worldwide.
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience
- Experience with Air, Ground, or National SIGINT Systems (preferably with Air Crew, Distributed Common Ground Stations (DCGS), Distributed/Regional Mission Sites, Air Operations Centers (AOCs), or Other Governmental Agencies)
- Experience (10 years preferred) in ISR systems (i.e. aircraft, sensors, payloads, ground control stations, and PED)
- TS/SCI clearance is required
- Joint experience, i.e. Joint Collections via Collection Management or Collection Operations
- Staff Experience, i.e. HQ Air Force, Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD) / Office of Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSD(I))
- Familiarity with Intelligence Acquisition, Rapid Acquisition, Requirements Generation, and Funding
- Familiarity with Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE)
Apply on company website