The Defense Systems Group of SAIC is seeking an Information Network Operations Planner to work onsite at Ft. Meade.
The responsibilities of the Information Network Operations Planner are broken into three subtasks: Operational Review/Process Improvement, Incident Monitoring & Response, and support Policy Development.
Daily responsibilities may include:
- Analyzing and document the Command Operations Center (COC) functions including weekly status reports and in-progress reviews.
- Analyzing and provide a report with analysis and recommendations on security engineering, network operations, and information management solutions to support operational challenges. The report shall include recommendations for organization-wide improvements in the following areas: information systems architecture; networking; telecommunications; automation; communications protocols; risk management; electronic analysis; software; lifecycle management; software development methodologies; and modeling and simulation. Examples of recommendations include efficiency, infrastructure, performance, cybersecurity posture, SOPs, and general improvements to the way business is conducted in the COC.
- Providing continuous monitoring of cyber space operations within the Command Operations Center (COC).
- Performing Cyber Incident response in accordance with COC SOPs, threat and vulnerability assessment, analyze networks events detected by network monitoring systems, coordinate responses, and participate in meetings with other cyber organizations including service components, Intelligence agencies, law enforcement, etc.
- Drafting or editing the following documents: OPLANs, OPORDs, FRAGOs, and Warning Orders (WARORD).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Fourteen (14) years of experience in either DCO or DoD Information Network Operations with a BS or higher in engineering or an IT related field; Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI with Poly
Apply on company website