SAIC is looking for Help Desk/Service Desk Technicians supporting a team working on the Korean Peninsula providing Mission Command Network operations and maintenance services to organizations and users serviced by the United States Army Command Information Systems Activity Pacific.
- Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems.
- Diagnoses, identifies, isolates, and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records.
- May route calls to product line specialists, application, or system support specialists.
- Maintains and updates records and tracking databases.
- Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
- Moderate understanding of general job aspects and some understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
- Applies job skills and company policies to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Supervision Received: Close supervision involving detailed instructions and constant checking on work performance.
- Errors can be easily and quickly detected within the immediate work unit and would only result in minor disruption or expense to correct.
- Contacts are primarily within immediate work unit.
- Contacts involve obtaining or providing information requiring little explanation or interpretation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AA Degree in related discipline; Or, High School and up to two (2) years of related experience with certification.
- Must have a current/active Secret security clearance
- Required 8570 baseline certification IAT II required prior to starting:
- CompTIA Security+ CE certification, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, CND, SSCP
- ITIL Foundations certification required within 60-90 days
- Computing Environment certification required prior to starting
Apply on company website