Join SAIC's team in assisting the Federal Health agencies, such as Veteran Affairs (VA), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and Federal Drug Administration (FDA), implement an integrated systems program. SAIC is supporting health systems and facilities to deliver a single modernized technology platform. The team will transition existing systems, and implement proposed applications while maintaining the IT services supporting a large number of health services personnel. This is a contingent position located in the National Capital Region of Washington DC.
The Governance Forum Lead provides analysis and recommendations for the governance of the delivery of IT services within the Enterprise IT environment. Using a governance framework, which they helped design, the governance lead will manage the contractual requirements and performance of service providers, maintain relationships with Customers, and monitor the ability of federal agency and the Integrated Service Providers to meet the set goals.
Specific roles and responsibilities can include:
- Serve as a liaison with the Government POCs for the project team
- Coordinates and facilitates Enterprise IT Governance for the Integrated Service Providers.
- Lead communication activities in Relational and Operational forums
- Strong and effective Customer engagement and communication skills
- Resolving issues at lowest possible level
- Facilitates rapid issue resolution and the dissemination of decision making in Enterprise IT Governance
- Establishing representative groups to resolve issues
- Regularly validating and updating Operational Documents
- Monitoring contractual requirements
- Managing interparty relationships among all Integrated Service Providers
- Formalizing roles and responsibilities for strategy and issue management among Government, Customers, and Integrated Service Providers
- Aligning management of IT-related risk with overall risk management
- Track and manage all issues in Enterprise IT Governance, in the designated SMS
- CONUS/OCONUS travel up to 10% of the time may be required.
- Previous experience in VA, DHA, and/or FDA strongly preferred
- Experience in an Enterprise IT governance environment including Integrated Service Providers
- Proven ability to establish and maintain good influential working relationships with both internal and external senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to exert authority in an amicable, effective and engaging manner
- Proven organizational skills, including the ability to plan effectively, work under pressure and balance competing priorities whilst meeting deadlines
- Proven ability to be able to identify any action emerging issues and address as needed
- Experience of working in a continuous improvement culture, carrying out review processes and can demonstrate ability to use techniques to improve performance
- Experience in executing the Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) framework including best practices such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Must have Public Trust clearance.
- Bachelors and seven (7) years or more experience; Masters and five (5) years or more experience; PhD and three (3) years related experience.
- ITIL v.3 certification required
- ITIL v.4 certification preferred
- PMP certification preferred
Apply on company website