SAIC is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Full Stack Tech Lead to join our team and begin an exciting and challenging career.
This role is primarily remote, but requires on-site work at test facilities as well as production environments approximately 2 days per week.
- Lead team organization and project meetings, including Agile SCRUM practices such as team's daily stand-ups, as well as customer demonstrations and discussions.
- Work with enterprise architect, project manager and stakeholders to review roadmaps and project requirements.
- Help present roadmap and project requirements to development team, as well as create stories and tasks for backlog grooming. Must be able to develop a backlog supporting multiple sprints.
- Assign stories and tasks to team members. Promote team's skills through activities such as peer reviews and pair programming.
- Meet with stakeholders for solution overview, Q&A, and to perform sprint demonstration, as well as topic presentations.
- Full-stack development expertise, capable of hands-on contributions that range from client development of markup and styling to OS level services, and server-side containers and database technologies.
- Design and develop .NET applications including OS level services, ASP.NET web services and server-side hosted services.
- Client user interface applications experience with VueJS and/or ReactJS.
- Support docker desktop containers and services such as Kubernetes or Konvoy.
- Database support for PostgreSQL, possibly SQLServer with Entity Framework code-first or database-first.
- Develop software design documentation which may include design diagrams, data flow diagrams, software module descriptions, etc.
- Use Integrated Development Environment (IDE) tools to include VSCode and Git command line and/or GitLab.
- Familiar with build pipelines, including Jenkins with SonarQube.
- Hardware and Software integration, capable of developing software to integrate with hardware components such as a GPIO and Arduino boards.
- Manage software testing activities, including data setup, defect troubleshooting, resolution, and documenting results.
- Provide Tier 3/4 engineering support, as needed, for solutions deployed to production.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and 9+ years' software development experience. Four additional years' experience in lieu of a degree.
- Excellent troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing design documents and interface control documents
- Technical lead experience managing multiple developers and QA staff
- Solution development with devices such as GPIO and Arduino boards
- Windows and Linux service development
- Client driven applications
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a CBP Public Trust.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
Apply on company website