SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
Join an exciting team, located in Chantilly, VA, enabling operational excellence. Your experience will enhance a dedicated group of professionals' ability to conduct intelligence analysis—a willingness to innovate and create next generation, cloud native solutions is critical. This program is the go-to-solution at the heart of the national security mission.
The Database Administrator/Data Engineer will know the database, platform, and data. Focus will be on creating and improving queries, optimizing the database to run as efficiently as possible. Responsibilities will also include maintaining backups, data integrity, maintaining awareness of the database structures, and ensuring data integrity. The expert Database Adminisrtator/Data Engineer will also create queries and/or stored procedures and will improve them to reduce issues with returned data.
- Leverage cloud native solutions such as Amazon's RDS
- Leverage Postgres, Zookeeper, Oracle Database, RabbitMQ, and ETL pipelines to streamline access to data
- Improve distributed Hadoop utilities to better retrieve and organize analysts' workflows.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Expperience with some or all of the following tools: AWS RDS, Oracle Database, Postgres, ZooKeeper, Hadoop, elasticsearch
- Certifications in AWS Database and/or Big Data
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
Apply on company website