The Defense Systems Group of SAIC is looking for a Cyber Persona Intelligence Analyst to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade in Maryland.
The successful candidate will possess the knowledge and skills necessary to execute prioritized cyber-based activity as well as an advanced understanding of multiple social media platforms.
- Conducting hands-on development and delivery of content and products in the information environment.
- Identifying, assessing, and mitigating vulnerabilities and risk; as well as an understanding of signature reduction application mechanisms.
- Participating in staff support functions and reporting on a periodic and ad hoc basis to include tracking and reporting cyber task orders, and provision of feasibility of support products. The right candidate thrives in unique and challenging opportunities and excels in a mission-driven, fast-paced environment.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in cyberspace operations with a Bachelor's Degree in Cyber or other IT related field; or three (3) years of experience in cyberspace operations with a Master's Degree. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Specialized background in at least one of the following:
- Military planning of cyberspace operations, information operations (IO), social engineering, social media marketing and engagement, military information support operations (MISO), counter-intelligence (CI), linguistics, AdTech, and/or signature reduction.
- Proven experience in Military Planning & Cyberspace Operations, Information Operations, Social Engineering, Social Media Marketing and Engagement, Military Information Support Operations, Counter-Intelligence, Linguistics, AdTech, and Signature Reduction.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph
Apply on company website