SAIC is currently looking for technical, analytic, and subject matter expertise who are interested in supporting the Headquarters, United States Air Force (HAF) in providing analytic support to Air Force leadership to execute an integrated, enterprise approach to designing the future Air Force. The SAIC Team will support the Air Force with innovative solutions that help inform and guide decision-making on the design and integration of Air Force capabilities.
SAIC will provide support to the Air Force Warfighting Integration Capability (AFWIC), AF/A5A with strategy development; operational concept development; operational challenge studies; operational/regional politico-military analysis; capability assessments; war and mobility planning support; requirements development; and integration of these efforts across the Air Force enterprise and joint communities.
- SAIC is seeking a Capability Development Strategic Integration Analyst to support the Air Force Warfighting Integration Capability (AFWIC) mission.
- Interacts with Air Force Major Command (MAJCOM) Capability Developers to fully understand development efforts.
- Assists with products and processes as needed.
- Flight-follows MAJCOM efforts through multiple Capabilities Development phases.
- Integrate individual efforts across functions and Air Force Enterprise level activities.
- Ensures Air Force leadership is informed of Capabilities Development efforts/status.
- Contributes to development of annual AF-level Capabilities Development Guidance.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master's degree and 10 years of experience.
- 10+ years of experience with the Air Force operational capability requirements development process.
- Knowledge of the Air Force's Strategy, Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (SPPBE) processes is a plus.
- TS/SCI Required
Apply on company website