**This job temporarily has remote options due to COVID-19, but intends to revert back to an on-site work position when the situation allows.**
SAIC is seeking a well-qualified C4ISR Systems Engineer for an exciting opportunity at Camp Smith, Hawaii.
The successful candidate will work in a dynamic and challenging environment supporting C4ISR architectures and infrastructures for new MILCON projects. The C4ISR Systems Engineer will be part of a multi-disciplinary team supporting design, development, testing, and life cycle support for C4I systems and subsystems. The candidate must be able to assess and analyze C4ISR system concepts, functional capabilities, and performance specifications against Marine Corps user needs. Position is located at Camp Smith, Hawaii with quarterly travel to Guam.
Responsibilities may include:
- Perform functions associated with technical research, system design and engineering, installation, testing, and integration of multiple C4ISR systems.
- Establish and recommend policy, procedures, and guidance as it relates to IT, Information Assurance, and network security systems.
- Provide project updates to an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Evaluate and analyze Mission Level Assessment and Evaluation studies.
- Analyze Basic Facility Requirements (BFR) documents.
- Develop, review and analyze engineering documentation.
- Track Change Requests and Requests for Information.
- Support C4ISR design deliverables by communicating with the stakeholder design team(s).
- Support Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and Information Assurance (IA) activities.
- Attend meetings and provide detailed meeting minutes.
- Prepare and present briefings to customers.
- Provide engineering documentation support to include Requirements Analysis Document (RAD), Base Electronic System Engineering Plan (BESEP), Integrated Logistics Support Plan (ILSP), and Final System Design Document (FSDD).
- Create engineering sketches or Visio drawings to the program drafting team.
- Review and provide feedback on engineering drawings, including redlines.
- Provide feasibility of various approaches and makes recommendations.
- Recommend complex systems investment(s) to management and customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future performance, stability, and systems management/life cycle issues.
- Plan, conduct and oversee the technical aspects of projects; coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Apply advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of system requirements and problems.
- Active DoD Secret clearance.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience. Preference for degrees related to computer science, information systems management, or systems engineering.
- At least 5 years direct experience supporting military C4ISR programs/projects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
- Prefer previous experience with AutoCAD.
- Possession and maintenance of a current U.S. passport is required.
Apply on company website