Location: Washington, DC
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
DescriptionSAIC is looking for an Azure Dynamics CRM Engineer to join our Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) team in Washington, DC. The Azure Dynamics CRM Engineer's primary responsibilities include responsibility for the architecture design/planning, management, support, and oversight of the Azure Dynamics CRM environment. Job Duties · To conceptualize, design and architect the Microsoft Azure Dynamics CRM environment · Develop the architecture and design deliverables and provide support as an Azure SME. · Gather specifications and deliver solutions to the organization based on understanding of Microsoft Azure Dynamics CRM domain/technology. · Effectively present public and hybrid cloud-based architectural design concepts and solutions to all levels in the organization. · Drive decision making, identify alternatives, pros and cons, and make recommendations. · Anticipate when architectural change will be needed and prepare the organization for a successful transition. · Build public and hybrid cloud-based, optimized reference applications/infrastructure, show-casing event driven, elastically scalable, fault tolerance and other cloud architecture patterns. · Drive public and hybrid cloud-based, proof-of-concept prototypes that assess the feasibility of solutions and demonstrate to our customer how technology can be leveraged. · Identify, analyze and resolve the most complex public and hybrid cloud-based issues. Identify and balance risks and rewards to meet objectives. #PBGC
QualificationsRequired Education & Experience :
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; or 8 years of experience in lieu of degree, Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- 3+ years' experience and proven success in Azure design, support and management within a large-scale organization
- Direct experience in Cloud platform technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Oracle Cloud, etc.
- Proven expert knowledge of virtual application delivery technologies
- Experience building and deploying with Linux, UNIX and Windows technologies
- Experience supporting and documenting build and configuration changes throughout environments
- Understanding of industry standard system architecture and system management concepts and tools
- Experience in the design, deployment, and support of large, complex systems
Clearance: Must be able to attain Public Trust
Apply on company website