SAIC is seeking an Associate level Computer Network Defense Analyst with active TS/SCI Polygraph to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade in Maryland.
This position is in support of future work associated with MARFORCYBER. This role is contingent upon award in the Spring of 2021.
Network Threat Analyst shall:
Work closely with the Operations Center and Cyber Protection Teams
Analyze, map, protect, or discover vulnerabilities, intrusions and threats in computer network systems
Perform in-depth diagnostic analysis of computer and network intrusions, determine if modifications have been made to suspect system(s) and the vector by which that modification occurred
Perform in-depth analysis of computer and network intrusion incident data and in-depth technical analysis of network traffic with the goal of detecting malicious activity
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience
- Hands-on experience in insider threat analysis
- A keen ability to identify trends and patterns in data
- Organizational and cross-functional communications skills to disseminate and present findings to key stakeholders
- Experience writing, testing, and deploying UAM signatures
- Experience with User and Entity Behavior Analytics
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI with Polygraph.
Apply on company website