SAIC is looking for a Director's Action Group (DAG) Action Officer to come in and provide expert advice, assistance, and assessments in support of Office of Space Launch management, organizational and business improvement efforts. Responsibilities include formulation of systems strategy and processes to parallel overall business strategies; examination of problems and development of solutions; development of new requirements; analysis and evaluation of new and existing systems, processes, and operational activities; and development of analytic studies and business process briefings, analyses, and reports.
Specifics will include:
- Draft and review documentation concerning Launch Enterprise Portfolio and OSL Corporate Governance
- Develop agreements with external agencies or mission partners
- Develop, review and coordinate lower tier OSL portfolio management plans, baselines, and associated documentation, including Launch Vehicle (LV) Acquisition, non-LV Services Acquisition and Launch Information Management portfolios
- Develop technical acquisition documentation described in NRO Acquisition Management policy and instructions
- Provide leadership, develop documentation and programmatic support in areas such as program/project planning, mission readiness, milestone preparation, execution, performance monitoring, and risk assessment and management
- Maintain knowledge of OSL processes and tools used to manage requirements and implementation, including launch communications and infrastructure roadmaps
- Assess impacts of Headquarters or external agencies policy, procedures, and reporting changes.
- Develop schedules, manifests, and mission models, including multiple scenarios, impacts, and alternatives
- Provide Modeling and Simulation support including developing both technical and programmatic scenarios and associated data inputs and analysis
- Support planning, integration, acquisition for critical space launch support systems including systems-wide analysis with respect to sustainment, reliability, maintainability and availability
- Assess impacts ranging from broad programmatic concepts to specialized mission requirements
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of relevant experience, including 3 years of program management experience
- Working knowledge of NRO/OSL launch policy and procedures
- Skilled at facilitating objective review of issues and leading team through issue resolution process
- Ability to formulate defensible recommendations and deliver effective presentations/papers on complex programmatic/technical issues in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships with other Government agencies and mission partners
- Substantive experience providing risk assessments and risk management recommendations to program managers in support of successful mission accomplishment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing requirements and tasks and managing longer-term tasks as well as short-term obligations
- Must be a US citizen with an active TS/SCI with a CI Poly
Target salary range: $115,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
Apply on company website