$500 Sign-On Bonus!
Our team is growing!
Ryder is hiring a Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Lockbourne, OH!
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk is responsible for communicating with the drivers and assigning inbound and outbound loads to specific doors and staging lanes.
About the position:
- Consistent pay : $17.50/hour plus $1.00 shift differential
- Wednesday - Saturday, 5:30 pm - 4:00 am OR
- Monday - Friday, 5:30 pm - 2:00 am
- Clerical experience
- Good organizational skills
- Computer skills (excel knowledge a plus)
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience a plus
- Other requirements: Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug test
Paid Time Off provided for COVID vaccination appointments!
- Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Competitive benefits package, vacation & PTO in the first year!
- Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
- Forbes' 2019 list of the “World's Best Employers”
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent PC skills in MS Office
- SAP and Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Check truck drivers in and out
- Coordinate inbound and outbound loads
- Assign dock doors for inbound/outbound activity in accordance with warehouse direction and vendor assignment in warehouse
- Verify the accuracy of all shipping and receiving documentation
- Partner with the inventory department to resolve any discrepancies
- Assist in appointment scheduling as needed
- Update required reports on a timely basis
- Communicate with customers and assist with customer needs
- Depending on location, employee may be required to operate equipment and may be required to be equipment certified
- Other duties as required or assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Locations US-OH-Lockbourne
Posted Date 2 months ago (7/9/2021 4:33 PM)
Category Logistics/Distribution/Transportation Management
Employment Type Regular-Full time
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 8590
Apply on company website