$500 Sign-On Bonus!!
($250 at 30 days & $250 at 90 days!)
Our team is growing!
Ryder is hiring a 1st Shift Storeroom Attendant in Fort Lauderdale, FL!
About the position:
- Consistent pay: $15.29
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Start Time: 6:00am -2:30pm
- Environment: Strong Mangement Relationships
- Skills: Forklift, Pallet Jack, Computer Work, Organization, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be comfortable using a computer (Outlook & Excel specifically)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Good customer service/communication skills
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and be accountable
- Other requirements:
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- The customer on this account requires all personnel to be fully vaccinated, with exceptions only as required by law. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an individual has been “fully vaccinated” two weeks after their second dose in a two-dose series (such as Pfizer, Moderna, or Oxford-AstraZeneca), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (such as Johnson & Johnson). The Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine has not been approved for use in the United States, but it has been approved for use in other countries.
Call or Text "Fort Lauderdale" to for more info!
- Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Competitive benefits package, including paid time off during the 1 st year
- Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
- Forbes' 2019 list of the “World's Best Employers”
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of one year of related warehouse and/or powered industrial lift experience required
- Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and walk in high traffic areas
- The ability to input data into various WMS computer systems
- Work overtime as assigned
- Read, interpret, and apply Warehouse Management System (WMS) order instructions
- Recognize and correct potential process errors before actions adversely affect the customer
- Recognize damaged product at any point in the warehousing process and take appropriate action when discovered
- Pull orders accurately as assigned
- Stage orders according to carrier location and verify: number of pallets picked as well as stage location
- Prepare receiving, storage and shipping documentation retaining product accountability throughout the logistical process
- Be aware of and follow location and work center Safety and Security policies and procedures
- Performs housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned
- May operate fork-lift equipment or other warehouse machinery
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Locations US-FL-Fort Lauderdale
Posted Date 1 month ago (10/25/2021 12:04 PM)
Category Logistics/Distribution/Transportation Management
Employment Type Regular-Full time
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 5250
Apply on company website