If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process.
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
START ON A CAREER PATH THAT HAS A FUTURE
At Ryder, our most important competitive advantage is our people. CULTURE- INTEGRITY- FAMILY . As a Rental Sales Rep, you'll be part of a dynamic team, equipped to succeed and empowered to develop your sales, management, operations, or customer service career.
The “ RSR ” is responsible for acting as the front line sales agent for the rental of vehicles to the Company's current lease and commercial rental accounts, as well as potential commercial rental customers and consumer household needs. This requires the Rental Representative to work cross functionally across Sales, Marketing, Operations and Asset Management while utilizing excellent customer communication skills. This role is fast-paced and touches every aspect of the business unit. In this role, you will acquire proven industry knowledge, skills and resources to develop your relationship building. We allow you to carve out your own career path and promote from within , based on performance.
If you're motivated, coachable, and looking to get your sales, operations, or management career started, you've come to the right place. Structured work weeks, rotational Saturday's (depending on branch location), and competitive pay. We also offer a full benefits package, 401k employer match, and a discount on shares!
YOUR JOB SEARCH ENDS HERE.
Rental Location- St. Louis, MO
Check out these videos!
Ryder's most recently been named: “ Ryder Leaders Recognized as “Top Women to Watch in Transportation” in 2022 (https://rworld.ryder.com/member/post/3d510a1a-fb37-4372-9d26-10a49b6c6b39?uid=1358050&actr=Broadcast&actd=5086) ” by Women in Trucking, one of Fortune Magazine's “ World's Most Admired Companies , and ” one of “ America's Most Responsible Companies (https://newsroom.ryder.com/news/news-details/2020/Ryder-Recognized-for-Corporate-Social-Responsibility-Leadership-by-Newsweek/default.aspx) ” by Newsweek.
\#LI-post \#INDexempt \#FB
- Sales & Marketing:Handle sales and sales process for inbound calls as well as outbound solicitationResponsible for executing the business unit's marketing planMaintain current accurate data within the company's marketing databaseMaximize rate opportunities within the market placeResponsible for generating rental, lease and used vehicle sales leadsMaintain and expand relationships with existing customer baseAbility to maximize operational effectiveness by coordinating overall inventory levels to meet customer demandMeet overall Ryder market share by successfully executing the sales and marketing initiatives
- Operations & Asset Management:Responsible for the overall profitably, operations and asset management of a rental locationAccountable for coordinating with Maintenance, Asset Management, Sales, and Marketing to ensure customer satisfactionMaintain compliance with company, local, state, federal and other regulatory agenciesComplete understanding of marketplace conditions in order to maximize utilization of the rental fleet
- Customer:Drive profitable revenue growth by maintaining and growing customer relationshipsResponsible for overall satisfaction for all internal and external customersReconcile all customer concerns, issues, and disputes in order to maintain the ongoing relationship
- Communication:Builds constructive and effective relationships with both internal and external customersMaintain composure when addressing stressful situationsClearly articulates Ryder's product and service offerings
- On a voluntary basis as well as based on scheduling, the Rental Sales Representative will be required to perform the role of On-Call Representative based on work schedules as determined by Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to get both verbal and written communication across that has the desired effect
- Goal oriented, drive for results, assertive, and deal well with ambiguity
- Possesses a high degree of initiative
- Must have high level of energy and be a self-motivated and self-directed person
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments
- Ability to focus on multiple projects and activities simultaneously
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors)
- Demonstrates customer service skills
- H.S. diploma/GED required
- One (1) year or more sales experience required
DOT Regulated: No
Job Category: Sales Support
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website