You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
Ryder is growing and currently looking for an experienced (Rental) Sales Account Manager to join our team. Work for a Fortune 500 company with competitive compensation.
This positions will require a strategic self-starter to manage high visibility customer accounts across various large geographic locations. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned sales professional with at least 2 years of experience of outside account management in fleet management or similar industry. This candidate will be an A player with B2B sales experience with a track record of success with high level clients and experience working prospecting large multi-location/national customers.
The Sales Account Manager develops long-term business relationships through strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with various professionals across new and existing customers. This will require that you rely on a sales approach that is both consultative and strategic. In this position, you will play a key role in helping us to expand relationships and build the value propositions through development and execution of strategic account planning. You will also serve as the vital link of communication between key customers and the Ryder internal teams.
- Providing transportation solutions to a wide array customers.
- Interacting with existing customers in order to identify and propose solutions to resolve transportation problems; moreover, meet transportation needs and achieve sales growth.
- Maintaining day-to-day contact with prospects, nurturing business relationships, and ensuring that Ryder delivers on their promise of providing high quality service.
- Executing marketing plans and account development strategies to expand contractual product lines.
- Consistently meeting OR exceeding sales and performance goals.
- Performs other rental duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed goals and expectations while also being able to function effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.
- Two (2) years or more sales experience required in outside account management.
- Two (2) years or more with CRM systems or pipeline related activities.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Job Category: Outside Sales
Ryder is an equal opportunity employer. We value Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities.
In accordance with our commitment to diversity and inclusion, Ryder welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment, selection, and assessment process. Should you require an accommodation, please inform the Human Resources representative of the nature of the accommodation requested so that we may discuss your needs with you. If you require assistance in order to apply please contact us at 905-302-3924.
Ryder est un employeur offrant l'équité en matière d'emploi. Nous valorisons la diversité et l'inclusion en milieu de travail et nous encourageons tous les candidats qualifiés à postuler, y compris les femmes, les minorités visibles, les autochtones et les personnes avec un handicap. (L'emploi du genre masculin dans ce texte ne se veut pas discriminatoire et n'a pour but que de l'alléger)
Conformément à son engagement envers la diversité et l'inclusion, Ryder accueille et encourage les candidatures de personnes handicapées. Des accommodements peuvent être proposés sur demande pour les candidats qui participent à toutes les sphères du processus de recrutement, de sélection et d'évaluation. Si vous nécessitez un accommodement, veuillez informer le représentant des ressources humaines de la nature de l'accommodement souhaité afin que nous puissions discuter de vos besoins avec vous. Si vous avez besoin d'assistance pour postuler, veuillez nous appeler au 905-302-3924.
Apply on company website