If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide (https://rydersystems.service-now.com/sys\attachment.do?sys\id=a39f83621bd99050632a4223cd4bcb91) .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Senior Quality Analyst will conduct quality analysis, problem solve, and recommend alternative strategies to the end customer. The incumbent will document/modify processes, based on received and performed quality audits, review root cause analysis of damage claims, and participate with the potential to lead continuous improvement projects.
- Analyze and Root Cause Non-Conformances and Damage material
- Participate in continuous improvement projects, may lead projects as directed
- Map and document processes
- Participate in Quality Management Review
- Perform Account Quality Audits
- Provide and promote effective communication between external and internal customers including problem resolution
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to create unique ideas or combine existing ideas to obtain a new or unique result
- Demonstrates a high commitment to quality
- Demonstrates problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Develops and delivers effective presentations
- Performs work independently with minimal supervision (preferred)
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree required Business/Supply Chain/Quality/Engineering
- Five (5) years or more relevant work experience required
- Two (2) years or more Quality management/or process improvement required
DOT Regulated: No
Job Category: Quality
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website