If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide (https://rydersystems.service-now.com/sys\attachment.do?sys\id=a39f83621bd99050632a4223cd4bcb91) .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Office Coordinator I provides support as it pertains to the warehouse, transportation, inventory or general administration. This position is responsible for assisting in site reporting, payroll processing and personnel administration.
- Payroll: Collection and verification of pay sheets for location. Inputs payroll into Dedicated (or other) System. Monitors and applies adjustments as necessary for vacation pay, travel advances, etc. Generates final payroll transmission. Upon receiving payroll, verifies amounts with check register prior to check distribution
- Billing/Accounting: Performs accounting tasks such as preparing account payable and accounts receivable
- DOT/Safety Files: Responsible for completing and updating DOT files as regulations require including ordering MVRs, scheduling physicals and pre-employment drug screens, etc. Insures all appropriate paperwork is sent to Miami
- Location Files: Responsible for maintaining location files/records including Employee Profile completion for appropriate approval, attendance records, office equipment agreements, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detailed oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook intermediate preferred
- H.S. diploma/GED required
- One (1) year or more Relevant experience required
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook. intermediate preferred
DOT Regulated: No
Job Category: Supply Chain
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website