Job ID: 2019-80454
The role of the Office Clerk is to provide clerical support as it pertains to the warehouse, transportation, or general offices and ensure that clerical functions are completed timely and accurately. Personnel in these groups may have varying degrees of customer contact levels.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Required to be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Required be able to walk on a concrete floor up to 8 hours a day
- Has a strong written, organizational, and verbal communication skill
- Has the ability to make quick, reliable decisions that represent both the customer and Ryder
- Must be a self-starter and able to prioritize to successfully complete tasks, both long-term and short term
- Interact well with customers, both internal and external
- Team player
- Ensure that clerical functions related to the warehouse, transportation, or general offices, are completed timely and accurately
- Additional responsibilities, as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website