Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
About the position:
- Consistent pay : $19.50/hour; PAID WEEKLY
- Weekend Incentives: Additional $0.75/hour
- Case Pick Incentive: $2.00 - $6.00/hour
- Schedule: Saturday & Sunday - 5:00 am - 1:30 pm
- 3 days during the week - 4:00 am - 12:30 pm
- **Work 8-10 hours per day or as business needs require
- Case Picking Experience at least 6 months exp.
- Warehouse Experience Required
- WMS Systems Knowledge
- Ability to lift heavy boxes over your head
- Walkie Double Pallet Jack Experience A MUST
- Other requirements: Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug test
Paid Time Off provided for COVID vaccination appointments!
- Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Competitive benefits package, vacation & PTO in the first year!
- Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
- Forbes' 2019 list of the “World's Best Employers”
order selector, order picker, warehouse associate, EPJ, walkie rider
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and also within a team environment
- Must have adequate math skills and be able to recognize and read location codes and product codes
- Meet and exceed established Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Depending on location, employee may be required to operate equipment and may be required to be equipment certified
- Picking product and case pick
- Palletize and hand stack product and stretch wrap product as required
- Demostrate the ability to safely operate material handling equipment
- Assist in cycle counting and inventory control as required
- Assist in resolving inventory discrepancies as required
- Additional duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Locations US-CA-TRACY
Posted Date 3 months ago (9/10/2021 9:56 AM)
Category Logistics/Distribution/Transportation Management
Employment Type Regular-Full time
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 8603
Apply on company website