You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Account Customer Service Coordinator I will build, maintain and strengthen the relationship with the company's key clients and provide the highest level of service possible. The Account Customer Service Coordinator I is expected to take a proactive approach to client service, including but not limited to identifying, working and resolving jeopardy orders, identifying operational challenges and bringing internal departments together to resolve problems.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with assigned client(s). Respond timely to all inquiries from assigned client(s) via email and/or phone
- Prepare, update and develop client jeopardy orders reports. Publish report internally daily and ensure internal departments are reviewing the report and providing solutions for the jeopardy orders
- Act as the subject matter expert for assigned client(s) by knowing and understanding SOP's and client expectations. Provide support to other departments and field locations in regard to assigned client(s).
- Identify and analyze trends and patters of RLM operational issues that are causing the jeopardy issues. Provide direction, support and information to internal departments to resolve client issues
- Manage VIP orders or requests from assigned client(s) to ensure orders are delivered according to client expectations
- Lead and/or participate in daily, weekly and/or monthly service calls with assigned client(s). Lead internal conference calls, if necessary, to discuss service metrics and areas of opportunity with assigned client(s)
- Work client specific reports including open order reports, return reports and EMC reports
- Provide direction to Customer Service Representative assisting assigned client(s)
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve service for assigned client(s)
- Participate in daily operational calls and provide updates to field operations about assigned client(s). Participate in meetings and presentations specific to assigned client(s)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates problem solving skills
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities
- Demonstrates time management and priority setting skills
- Ability to read and/or listen and understand information and ideas communicated
- H.S. diploma/GED required
- Three (3) years or more in a Customer Service role or equivalent required
- One (1) year or more in related Client Account Specialization preferred
Our people are passionate about what they do, the product they sell, and the customers they serve. If you're looking for an opportunity to be an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we're the right company for you.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America's largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.
Apply on company website