Rusty Taco – Line Cook
Our line cooks produce the highest quality food that is accurate and made to order. They are continually observing and upholding the restaurant's high-quality standards while actively contributing to the operation each and every shift.
- Serving guests efficiently, with a friendly, humble and helpful attitude at every opportunity.
- Willing to go the extra mile to assist fellow team members to accomplish the objectives of the shift.
- Commitment to taking responsibility for your schedule and following all company policies.
- Willingness to listen attentively to both our guests and your coworkers and effectively communicating across all levels of the business.
- Learn and perform all recipe procedures.
- Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items in grills, fryers, and a variety of other kitchen equipment according to recipe standards.
- Guarantees order accuracy and food is prepared fresh according to proper ticket times.
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products.
- Maintains cleanliness throughout kitchen.
- Above all, abide by the promises made to our customers and each other.
- High School or equivalent education is required.
- 1-year restaurant experience is required.
- Minimum Age: 19+ years old
About Rusty Taco:
In 2010, Rusty Taco opened in a converted gas station on Greenville Avenue in Dallas, TX with a simple and straightforward idea; serve authentic Mexican street-style tacos in a friendly and unique atmosphere. Rusty Taco now has multiple locations throughout the United States with a mission of bringing amazing street-style tacos, house made salsas and sides, and refreshing margaritas to everyone, in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. We offer a simple menu of tasty and authentic tacos prepared fresh every day, using many of the tried and true cooking techniques found in Latin American kitchens. We use simple, fresh ingredients and basic preparation techniques to deliver amazing flavors with simple food. We stick to what we do best…TACOS! We serve up our food quickly in a no-frills, unique and laid-back atmosphere.
Perform with passion in everything we do
- Exceeding expectations on every level is simply what we do. Everyone in our restaurant is our guest.
Deliver the highest standard in product, service and restaurant appearance
- Our food, beverages and total experience will be exceptional for our guests…or they do not pay.
Work as a team and always take time to teach others
- We don't keep score on who does what; we help one another and take pride in blurring the job lines.
Cherish our people and deliver on our promises
- We believe "Two is one. One is none," and we leave no commitment unfulfilled, no matter how small.
Drive responsible profitability
- We make smart decisions with each dollar that we earn, but refuse to compromise service for savings.
Give back to community
- We believe that giving back is not a choice, but it is an obligation.
Employer Name: Greenbriar Holdings Inc.
Apply on company website