At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
We offer a full array of benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Roush has an immediate need for a Tracked Vehicle Field Service Engineer/Technician with a solid mechanical and electrical background and strong customer service skills. The Tracked Vehicle Field Service Engineer/Technician will interface with customers on a regular basis both on the phone and on-site; providing technical assistance, guidance, or training to other tracked vehicle personnel and perform other duties as assigned. The Tracked Vehicle Field Service Engineer/Technician will also have a strong technical understanding, ability to physically troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues, be task oriented, and able to demonstrate strong follow through. This position is based in Troy, MI.
To be considered as a Tracked Vehicle Field Service Engineer / Technician, you will need:
- High School diploma with 5 or more years of directly related experience in the maintenance and repair of light / heavy tracked vehicles
- To be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident allowing for International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) compliance with ability to acquire a U.S. passport along with the ability and willingness to obtain and maintain a U.S. government secret clearance
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Strong ability to listen to customers with an emphasis on relating to concerns and providing appropriate, well-timed responses
- Ability to work from technical manuals, work instructions, work orders and follow-up of historic troubleshooter findings and notes
- To be proficient in the use of maintenance tools, repair and special tools, diagnostic equipment, wiring diagrams
- To be able to work in a non‐temperature-controlled environment, heat and humidity and confined spaces
- To be willing and able to travel up to 50% when needed
- Ability to demonstrate proficient computer skills and use of MS Office programs to prepare written technical reports and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and interact with all levels of employees and with customers
If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Please visit our careers page and apply by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
*JG *SF *KR
Apply on company website