At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
At Roush, we work alongside the best and brightest to do incredibly cool things you wouldn't believe. At Roush, you are part of building the future.
Roush has an immediate need for a Systems Architecture Engineer Supervisor to join our team. The Systems Architecture Engineer Supervisor manages overall vehicle architecture including software, network, and hardware configuration. This role provides leadership, guidance, coaching, and technical direction to software and network teams and monitors progress, follows-up, and provides feedback to the team. The Systems Architecture Engineer Supervisor position is based out of Troy, MI.
As a Systems Architecture Engineer Supervisor, you will:
- Ideate and create overall vehicle architecture.
- Provide technical guidance to meet overall architecture objectives.
- Manage and develop a team of software and network architects.
- Oversee vehicle architecture build process.
- Analyze documentation created by Architects and team for quality.
- Direct technical development of team including best practices for Agile and vehicle architecture.
- Recommend and evaluate hardware.
- Create and maintain the team's Agile process.
Minimum qualifications to be considered:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with systems analysis or related experience.
- Experience with In-Vehicle Network architecture and design.
- Experience with In-Vehicle Software architecture and design.
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident allowing for International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) compliance.
- Advanced knowledge in developing and writing requirements definitions.
- Ability to lead a technical team including strong knowledge in providing professional and technical growth.
- Ability to work on the engineering and integration of military ground vehicle electronics systems and subsystems.
- Knowledge of best practices in documentation of software, networking, and hardware.
- Advanced knowledge in Ethernet, Controller Area Network (CANBUS), C4ISR/Electronic Warfare Modular Open Suite of Standards (CMOSS), Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCiE), video distribution networks, and in-vehicle networks.
A successful candidate may also have:
- Master's degree in computer science or a related technical field.
- Experience in agile process methodologies and implementation.
- Experience developing and writing requirements definitions.
- Experience in software development.
- Experience in the engineering and integration of military ground vehicle electronics systems and subsystems.
- Good knowledge of Vetronics systems and application.
- Good understanding of business processes creation, refinement, and gap analyses.
- Knowledge in program management execution and reporting.
- Ability to interface with software, network, and hardware development and integration teams.
- Advanced knowledge of network topology, communications standards, and protocols.
Our Full-Time benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
To apply for this position and view all of our other career opportunities at Roush, click here: https://roush.applytojob.com
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. If you need reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website