$500 Sign-on Bonus!
We work alongside the best and brightest to do incredibly cool things you wouldn't believe. At Roush, you're part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
We fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
We offer a full array of benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Roush is seeking a Pre-Preg Composite Technician. This entry level position involves working with pre-impregnated epoxy carbon fiber, fiberglass, Kevlar, other high-modulus composite materials to fabricate composite parts for industries such as, NASCAR, NHRA, marine applications, and theme park rides!
As a Pre-Preg Composite Technician, you will:
- Maintain proper ply orientation/counts and ensure proper part conformity, such as no bridging and voids
- Prepare molds for layup and maintain mold surface quality
- Prepare vacuum bags per general bagging and debagging procedures
- Ensure ply materials and counts are correct before lamination
- Operate ovens and/or autoclaves ensuring vacuum is maintained throughout
To be considered as a Pre-Preg Composite Technician, you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Mechanical skills, upper body strength, and dexterity
- Skills with small hand tools such as drills, sanders, and grinders
- Ability to follow all company policies and safety guidelines at all times
- Ability to work as part of a team to ensure quality standards are met
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as required
If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team. Please visit our careers page and apply by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
*SF *KR *JG
Apply on company website