At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Roush is seeking an Assistant Treasurer to join our team. We are about a year into our journey of transforming our Treasury function and are looking for a collaborative, highly driven individual to own making this happen. Reporting to the CFO/Treasurer, the Assistant Treasurer is a key member of the corporate finance team. She/he will be expected to identify and implement treasury best practices supporting the overall corporate objectives and strategies. This position is located in Farmington, MI.
- Lead the 13-week cash flow forecasting process, along with all deliverables
- Enhance the 12-month cash flow forecasting process
- Analyze and monitor the company's financial ratios and attributes to ensure compliance with the company's bank covenants
- Point person for negotiating bank credit agreements, including managing relationship with banking syndicate
- Work with bank treasury management systems (current and prior day reporting, ACH and wire transactions, check and ACH positive pay, etc.)
- Manage credit reporting/risk management functions
- Oversight of card product programs and merchant service activity
- Analyze data and partner with the CFO in evaluating strategic initiatives and approaches to improving the company's cash position
- Calculate debt, interest expense and bank charges to support quarterly forecasts and five-year projections
- Monitor markets and be up to date on the latest rates and bank offerings
- Understand and discuss key financial information with business partners (both external and internal)
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or economics
- Minimum 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of treasury operations experience, including managing banking relationships
- Experience negotiating bank credit agreements, including understanding non-bank sources and products
- Adaptability to work in both manual and automated financial systems
- Knowledge of derivatives, card payment programs, lease financing, foreign exchange transactions, and electronic fraud prevention
- Well-organized with demonstrated success in driving innovation
- Can easily transition between detail and higher-level analysis
- High integrity with the ability to navigate and comprehend a complex ownership structure
- Must possess the ability to adapt well to change, handle multiple priorities, and work under pressure to meet deadlines
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Apply on company website