BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a qualified Surety Analyst/Senior Surety Analyst to join our team. In this position you will assist the Surety Team of the Treasury Department with any aspects of surety processing duties or other duties as may be assigned.
*Title determined at the time of candidate selection based on experience, skill-set,qualifications,etc.*
ResponsiblitiesLetters of Credit and Bonds
- Assist in obtaining new letters of credit, bonds and other forms of surety and maintaining files for all such instruments issued on behalf of MDC and/or its subsidiaries and on behalf of third parties.
- Prepare requests for surety instruments, interacting with banks and insurance providers as may be directed.
- Maintain monthly report updates.
- Assist in maintaining the AMC files for the various forms of surety.
- As requested or required, obtain information from divisions to provide proof of payment and/or completion of work to aid in releasing and/or reducing bonds and letters of credit.
- Regularly follow-up with division personnel to assure timely reductions and releases for surety instruments.
- Perform such other duties as directed from time to time by supervisor(s).
Education: High School Graduate or equivalent.
Experience: Must have least 2 years of office/administration experience.
Preferred legal/treasury/insurance knowledge in various fields. Preferred knowledge of legal reference materials and how to use them. Must be able to adapt to various situations, work well with people, and work under pressure. Must be able to work independently. Must be able to type fast and accurately and be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word. Prefer experience in JD Edwards Enterprise One. Must be dependable and detail oriented.
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
Positive, collaborative team culture
Competitive compensation structure
Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
- Base Salary: $55,000-80,000
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Bonus Type: Year-end Discretionary
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-RR1
Apply on company website