If you have ever wanted to learn more about Real Estate or New Home Sales now is the time to explore a career with Richmond American Homes! We are currently seeking individuals who have a passion for sales and the motivation and drive of being in control of their own success.
The primary role of a Rotating Sales Associate will be to provide coverage at any community, as determined by sales management, when the existing sales associate staff is off with the purpose of procuring new leads and providing coverage of the sales center. During this full time position, they will also partner with an experienced Sales Associate to receive and implement on the job training in order to be promoted into the role of Sales Associate in the future.
Advantages of working for RAH:
- Positive culture
- Weekly leadership sales training
- Base plus bonus combination structure
- Full benefits available
- Home purchase discounts & more!
- Traveling between communities to support where needed when existing staff is off
- Willingness to commute between San Bernardino and Orange County
- Proactively obtain information through self-led training, instructor-led training and shadowing of an experienced new home sales associate.
- Developing relationships with customers
- Networking & prospecting
- Procuring and following up on sales leads for our communities
- Understand the customer experience touchpoints to maintain quality customer service and lead buyers throughout New Home Sales process
- Completing accurate and timely contract paperwork – this is a requirement prior to being promoted to Sales Associate
- Work along HBRC to manage aging leads
- Provide support in the division office with sales coordination and escrow
- Obtain and analyze market data critical for our communities to remain competitive
- Strong computer skills (CRM experience a plus)
- Willingness to work weekends
- Maintaining standard sales office hours but understand flexibility to meet customer schedules is a priority
- Successfully complete required company training programs, procure required sales units, and obtain approval from management to be promoted into Sales Associate. Generally takes up to 6 to 12 months but promotion is individually assessed.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience, college degree preferred.
- A Real Estate License is required in all states except CO, MD & VA
Preferred Experience / Background:
- Recently procured real estate license – if required in state
- Less than 1 year new home sales experience or any resale experience
- Prior Retail Sales
- Any Proven Track Record of Sales Success
- Customer service
- Ethics / Values / Integrity
- Results Orientation
- Interpersonal Communication
- Willingness to learn
- Team Player
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website