At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 200,000 homes to our credit.
Richmond American Homes is seeking top notch, driven and goal oriented individuals with a proven record of sales success to join our team! Superior quality and value have always set us apart… but it's the personalized customer service at each stage of the home purchase that truly gives us an edge.
Our successful history in this industry comes from developing a culture that rewards employees for hard work, perseverance and integrity. We have high expectations for employee performance that produces positive business results.
- Developing relationships with customers
- Procuring and following up on sales leads for our communities
- Networking & prospecting
- Maintaining quality customer service and leading buyers throughout New Home Sales process
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Completing accurate and timely contract paperwork
- Obtaining and analyzing market data critical for our communities to remain competitive
- Strong computer skills (CRM experience a plus)
- Willingness to work weekends
- Maintaining standard sales office hours but understand flexibility to meet customer schedules is a priority
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of New Home Sales Experience
- Prior High End Retail Sales
- Any Proven Track Record of Sales Success
- College Degree
BENEFITS & PERKS
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting team building activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website