Richmond American Homes is currently seeking an enthusiastic, persuasive and friendly New Home Specialist / Inside Sales with a proven record of sales success to join our team. Our ideal candidates have a passion for success and will to put in the time and effort to get the job done. This position is different than a New Home Sales Associate who is out in the field. A New Home Online Sales Specialist will sit at our Division Office.
Advantages of working for RAH:
- Positive Culture
- Competitive compensation structure and opportunity for bonuses
- Full benefits available
- Home purchase discounts & more!
Job Requirements: Generate interest in our communities
- Provide consistent follow up on leads that inquire at our website, toll-free phone number or from realtors until they locate a desired community and are handed off to a field Sales Associate
- Procure initial appointments with leads to meet with New Home Sales Associates out in the field
- Actively communicate with customers via phone, email, and live chat with the ability to communicate via multiple channels at the same time
- Document all interactions in our customer relationship management system
- Partner with Sales, Mortgage and Home Gallery design teams to communicate the most accurate information to our customers
- Participate in Sales Team Meetings, Community Grand Openings and other company events
- Strong computer skills (CRM experience a plus)
- Weekend work is required; and may have to work a schedule into the evening hours.
- College degree or equivalent professional work experience preferred
- A Real Estate License in California is required.
Preferred Experience / Background:
- Recent Online/Inside Sales experience
- Successful working through extensive phone and email contact
- Retail sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of sales success
BENEFITS & PERKS!
- At MDC Holdings, Inc. we value hard work and teamwork, but we also value fun! Ours is a collaborative environment where employees freely bounce ideas off one another along with exciting teambuilding activities and outings.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website