We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
RHA Health Services is a growing behavioral healthcare company with over 5,000 employees in North Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida. RHA serves and supports people living with intellectual developmental disabilities, mental health and substance abuse challenges. RHA has an organizational commitment to the dignity, independence, and equitable treatment of people, as well as people's inclusion into the communities around them. RHA provides a holistic, person-centered approach to care, guided by a system of values that puts the needs of the people we serve and support at the center of every decision.
Are you a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with developmental disabilities and behavioral health care needs?
Then join RHA! RHA is seeking an organized and positive Coordinator for our START program. Serves as the primary contact supporting individuals with Developmental Disabilities, Mental Health or Substance Abuse Issues for the START Program (Systematic, Therapeutic, Assessment, Resource, and Treatment) to provide community based intervention and prevention services to individuals with developmental disabilities and behavioral health care needs. The program relies on integrated care and treatment with collaboration among all team members. The services in the START Program include collaborative contacts, after hour contacts, emergency team meetings, planned respite and emergency respite. To qualify for the Clinician position the employee must Qualified Developmental Disability Professional and Qualified Mental Health Professional requirements and experience with crisis management. The START Program relies on integrated care and treatment with collaboration among all team members. The services in the START Program include collaborative contacts, after hour contacts, emergency team meetings and Therapeutic Group programming.
Our ideal START Coordinator is an excellent communicator and cooperative team player. You must also be detail-oriented and have excellent written communication skills to develop and disseminate person-centered plans.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Develops and revises the Person Centered Plan (PCP) in a timely fashion. Monitors the implementation of the PCP. Coordinates service activities within the established Person-Centered Plan (PCP).
- Supports the person in the development of various Skill Building Activities, including: Daily and Community Living Skills, Socialization Skills, Adaptation Skills, Development of Leisure Time, Interests/Activities, Symptom Management Skills, Wellness Education, Education substance abuse, Work readiness, Behavior and anger management.
- Participates in cross system crisis plan writing.
- Performs Case Management functions of linking and arranging for services and referrals.
- Provides employees with individual-specific training and training in the knowledge, skills, and abilities required by the population and age to be served.
Candidates for the START Resource Supervisor are considered 'Qualified Professionals are considered “Qualified Professionals" based on the following criteria:
- Education: Master's Degree or Higher & 1+ years full-time experience with population served. License, Provisional License, Certificate, Registration, Permit issued by governing board regulating human service profession. Definitions: Human Service Degrees Include: Social Service, Sociology, Psychology, or other Human Service Degrees. Populations Served Include: Mentally Ill-Child, Mentally Ill- Adult, Substance Abuse-Adult, Substance Abuse-Child Additional Requirements: The Qualified Professional must complete a minimum of twenty (20) hours of training specific to the required components of the community support service definition including crisis response within the first 90 days of employment.
- Must meet requirements for both Qualified Developmental Disability Professional and Qualified Mental Health Professional. Must have direct support experience supporting individuals with mental health and developmental disability diagnosis. Must have experience with crisis management and crisis counseling.
- Valid driver's license (this is a condition of employment) including personal vehicle insurance coverage. The following are conditions of employment: CPR, first aid, NCI certification and others that may be specified and/or required by future company regulations. Must maintain proficiency in company sponsored training and certifications and privileging if required.
RHA Health Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that is aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Free Annual Health Screening and wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid and job specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website