We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
If you are a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, join our team at RHA Health Services!
This position is responsible for providing direct educational services to the service users of RHA Health Services under the supervision of the Director of Professional Services/Program Director
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct activities that meet the needs of each individual (Integrative Activities).
- Assure class schedules and other routines are followed. Assist in the development of activities for week-ends and holidays.
- Assist in basic care of individuals, including instruction in such skills.
- Collect appropriate data as assigned. Record progress of individuals as assigned.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. with at least one year experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- A Valid North Carolina driver's license may be required.
RHA Health Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
In the entry level role of Personal Care Assistant we understand your desire to continue to grow in the role; we are known for providing high-quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and Wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website