We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
If you are a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, join our team at RHA Health Services!
We are seeking an organized and positive Human Services / Support Coordinator or Qualified Professional to coordinate and monitor the array of services and supports needed to address the goals and desired outcomes of the people we serve.
As a Human Services / Support Coordinator or Qualified Professional with RHA, you will supervise Group Home Managers and Direct Care Associates as you spend time at our residential, vocational and day center locations to train staff on aspects of residential management and direct care.
As a Human Services / Support Coordinator or Qualified Professional with RHA, you will serve as the center of the interdisciplinary service team, which consists of nurses, Direct Care Associates, the Administrator and Group Home Manager, to guide the development of person-centered plans and overall programs based on the information you gain from interviewing the people we serve. You will also complete incident reports and employee performance evaluations.
Additional responsibilities of the Qualified Professional include:
- Assisting each person we support to identify and communicate his or her requests and needs for services and supports through direct interviews
- Supervising, integrating and coordinating person-centered plans and monitoring progress towards personal, clinical and functional outcomes
- Initiating periodic reviews, investigations, modifications, and adjustments by soliciting the feedback of the people we support as their needs and goals change
- Reviewing assessments completed by the people we support and other members of the interdisciplinary team to best help the people we support to meet their full potentials
- Supervising and writing the person-centered plan based on assessments, interviews, and observations
- Overseeing many aspects of residential activity, including home appearance, leisure materials, cleanliness, and community integration to ensure that the people we support are healthy and safe
- Visiting vocational centers, residential homes and any other area RHA provides services in to assess how person-centered plans are implemented
- Reporting to the Administrator and working closely with colleagues to maintain communication and provide feedback, standardize procedures, expedite person-centered plan implementation and workflow and improve employee performance
- Monitoring activities to ensure that quality assurance and/or state survey improvements are being made
- Helping to recruit, hire, train and dismiss Group Home Managers
- Serving as the link between the people we serve and their families and legal guardians to gain approval for services provided
Our ideal Qualified Professional is an excellent communicator and cooperative team player who excels at interviewing the people we serve to learn about their interests and goals, even individuals who cannot communicate verbally. You must also be detail-oriented and have excellent written communication skills to develop and disseminate person-centered plans.
Additional requirements for Qualified Professional include:
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Social Services, Human Services or Special Education required; Master's degree a plus
- Minimum 2 years experience working with persons with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities required; 1-year experience if paired with Master's degree
- Working knowledge of applicable regulations that apply to our service offerings
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Ability to lift between 20 and 50 pounds and meet the physical requirements of performing CPR
- Supervisory/management experience and experience writing person-centered (individualized service) plans preferred
As a Human Services / Support Coordinator with RHA, you can expect a competitive market-based salary and an excellent benefits package. We are committed to maintaining a strong and dedicated workforce through innovative recruitment, comprehensive screening and competitive benefits and compensation programs.
Our leadership development and training is specifically designed to develop, retain and reward qualified and professional employees. Human Services / Support Coordinator can pursue education through our tuition reimbursement program and move into quality
assurance or management roles in various areas of RHA.
The greatest benefit of a career at RHA is the difference you make in the lives of the people we serve. Our holistic person-centered approach and focus on quality assurance, respected throughout the Human Services industry, leads our employees to see the people we serve less as clients and more as friends.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and Wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website