Job LocationMaiden, NC
We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Offering a $2,500 sign-on-bonus!
If you are a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, join our team at RHA Health Services!
This position provides prescribed medical treatment and personal care and services to persons with disabilities in residential homes and/or vocational centers for a single location of business.
Pay rate: $12.50-$15.00
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Reporting all changes in the people supported's condition to the Nurse immediately.
- Reporting all accidents and incidents observed to the Nurse immediately.
- Reporting injuries of an unknown source, including skin tears and bruises. Reporting defective equipment to the Nurse. Reporting all grievances and complaints made by the resident to the Nurse.
- Reporting all allegations of resident abuse and/or misappropriate use of people supported property.
- Weighing and measuring people supported as instructed.
- Measuring and recording temperatures, blood pressure, pulse and respirations (TPRs), as instructed.
- Assisting people supported with dressing/undressing as necessary.
- Assisting people supported with nail care (i.e., clipping, trimming and cleaning the finger/toe nails). (Note: Does not include diabetic residents).
- Assisting people supported with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., takes to bathroom, offers bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc.) and maintains toileting program as identified in the care plan.
- Administering medications and feedings via a gastrostomy tube per physicians orders and as delegated by the licensed nurses.
- Monitoring oxygen administration and report findings to licensed nurses.
- Performing colostomy care.
- Assisting with lifting, turning, moving, positioning and transporting people supported into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Assisting in transporting people supported to/from appointments, activity and social programs and for out of center appointments, etc., as necessary.
- Assist in providing care for the people we support in situations of significant staffing shortages.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with the laws of this state (preferred)
RHA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
We understand your desire to continue to grow in the role; we are known for providing high quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package includes:
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and prescription insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive wellness reimbursement benefit
- Discounted premiums for participation in wellness initiative
- Free CPR, first aid and job specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
- Many more benefit choices!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.
Apply on company website