We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Looking for an opportunity where you can make an impact, where you can truly make a difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities?
Are you ready to start building a career by joining our home healthcare group managing a dedicated team of Personal Care Assistants?
RHA Health Services is looking for a personable, energetic and dedicated Residential Home Program Manager to join our home caregiver team in an entry level supervisory role.
The nature of the role by design is not glamorous, can be difficult at times and requires hard work, but the reward is immeasurable!
As a Residential Home Manager, supervise and coordinates activities of Group Home Managers and manages operations, staffing and budget of 1-3 ICF/IDD facility/facilities assigned.
In this highly rewarding entry level management role, you will ensure that our clients are able to work towards their individual goals in a healthy, safe and nurturing home environment while participating as a member of an interdisciplinary healthcare team.
If you're looking for an opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve then consider RHA Health Services where we put people first!
In this manager role, the Residential Home Manager is responsible for interviewing and hiring Personal Care Assistants, delegating work activities, preparing employee schedules and ensuring that there is adequate staffing coverage at all times.
You will also perform all personal care duties that Personal Care Assistants perform, such as personal hygiene tasks, meal preparation, and goal implementation.
Additional responsibilities of the Group Home Program Manager:
- Working closely with clinical and professional healthcare staff to maintain communication and provide feedback, standardizing procedures, and expediting the implementation of person-centered plans
- Provides shift coverage in times of acute shortages of direct support staff. Provides on call coverage for people supported they support and services as needed.
- Works closely with other clinical/professional staff to maintain communication and provide feedback, standardize procedures, expedite support plan implementation and work-flow and to improve the efficiency of subordinates.
- Works closely with Qualified Professional and other clinical/professional staff to maintain communication and provide feedback, standardize procedures, expedite Person Centered Plan implementation and workflow and to improve efficiency of team
The ideal candidate for this entry level position are patient, compassionate, nurturing and have a calming demeanor in times of stress.
Successful candidates for the Group Home Program Manager role are able to perform the physical components of the role including being able to lift and move up to 50lbs., are comfortable working in stressful situations, and are able to handle difficult situations with ease.
Additional requirements for this entry level manager role include:
- High School degree or GED required; college courses in Human Services, Social Work or Management, preferred
- Three years of management experience. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid drivers' license and automotive insurance
- Flexible schedule and availability to provide on-call coverage as needed
- Ability to lift between 20 and 40 lbs. and provide CPR after certification
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
- CPR, first aid, NCI and/or MedTech certification, a plus
RHA Health Services Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
In the entry level role of Residential Home Care Manager we understand your desire to continue to grow in the role; we are known for providing high-quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package includes:
• Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
• Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance,
Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
• Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
• 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
• Paid Time Off
• Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
• Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
• Free Annual Health Screening and wellness coaching event.
• Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
• Free CPR, first aid and job specific training opportunities
• Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website