We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
RHA Health Services Administrators manage and direct the operations needed to sustain high quality care and services to persons with disabilities. The Administrator supervises the administrative, clinical, financial and employee relations functions and implements and enforces compliance with company, state and federal policy.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field, healthcare management or general business/public administration.
- Graduate degrees in related areas are preferred.
- Prefer five to seven years experience in prior management positions with comparable responsibly as determined by the corporation
- Coordinates and directs the activities of the Quality Management Team to ensure the highest level of quality supports and outcomes are available to each person supported
- Enforces and monitors implementation of Personal Outcome Measures to ensure persons supported receive maximum growth and benefit from program design
- Ensures adequate clinical supervision/oversight by clinical team members
- Ensures implementation of the Unit Quality Improvement Plan
- Ensures implementation of Staff Training Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures/monitors the unit Quality Assurance system.
- Monitors and participates in completion of chart reviews to ensure assigned reviews are accomplished according to company policy.
- Remains current on all applicable regulatory standards
- Implements all available actions to avoid condition/fast track survey or audit citations from state inspection, survey teams, and LME monitoring.
- Assures implementation of a timely and thorough plan of correction for quality assurance audits, life safety surveys, licensure and certification surveys, and LME monitoring. Actively participates in ensuring correction of all deficiencies in audits and surveys. Ensures that corporate office receives copies of all surveys with the plan of corrections.
- Other duties as assigned
RHA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
We understand your desire to continue to grow in the role; we are known for providing high quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The greatest benefit of a career at RHA is the difference you make in the lives of our service users. Our holistic person-centered approach and focus on quality assurance, respected across North Carolina and throughout the Human Services industry supports our reputation for innovative programs and positive outcomes.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid and job specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website