Job LocationBenson, NC
We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Experienced Business Office Managers – we need your organizational and office management skills to fill a role in a fast paced social services office!
RHA Health Services is looking for motivated, detail oriented operations leaders with the ability to multitask to join our team as a Business Office Manager. In this dynamic role you will ensure all administrative, accounting, operations, purchasing and user related service departments are handled in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner.
If you're looking for an opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve then consider RHA Behavioral Health Services where we put people first!
As a Business Office Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Administrator in the analysis of the unit's financial performance, through the development, processing, and analysis of performance reports, preparation of budgets and ensuing analysis of monthly financial reports.
Additional responsibilities of the Business Office Manager include:
- Coordinating closely with department heads to establish and monitor systems that provide service user or employee information
- Maintaining medical records filing and maintenance, filing medical records daily, following required format, maintaining appropriate filing, storage, and security of medical records and Protected Health Information
- Completing data entry of consumer information (e.g., admissions, discharges, medical record updates, data entry, etc.), ensuring billing protocols are followed per required timeframes
- Providing general building maintenance including ordering and maintaining office supplies, operating and maintaining office equipment as needed
- Performing general office duties including: typing documents, forms and spreadsheets, distributing mail, answering office phones and greeting visitors, reviewing work logs to determine where additional clerical support is needed
- Ensuring daily deposits are completed, overseeing petty cash funds, preparing and maintaining petty cash documentation, maintaining security of agency credit card, distributing monthly pay stubs and accounts payable checks
- Providing training and technical support to staff, reviewing, approving, and entering all time sheets and expense report submissions
- Recruiting, interviewing and making recommendations for hiring of candidates, maintaining and reviewing local personnel files
- Supervisory responsibilities include directly supervising maintenance, secretary/receptionist staff including interviewing, making recommendations for hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding, motivating, disciplining and promoting team performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems
Successful candidates of the Business Office Manager role are able to lead a team to achieve multiple responsibilities in a fast paced business office while ensuring operational goals and objectives are met efficiently and effectively.
Additional requirements of the Business Office Manager role include:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or related field
- 5 years of supervision and business operations experience
- Experience in a management role preferred
- Valid Driver's license and automotive insurance
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
RHA Health Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the legwork for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and Wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.
Apply on company website