We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Please see position requirements in Education and Experience section before applying.
At RHA Health Services, our Director of Operations manages the regional operations needed to sustain high-quality care and services to persons with disabilities in our Intermediate Care Facilities locations / ICF. The Director supervises the administrative, clinical, financial and employee relations functions and implements and enforces compliance with company, state and federal policy.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field, healthcare management or general business/public administration.
- Graduate degrees in related areas are preferred.
- Prefer five to seven years experience in prior management positions with comparable responsibilities as determined by the company
- ICF and IDD experience is required.
- Knowledge of TN Long Term Services and Supports is preferred
RHA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
We understand your desire to continue to grow in the role; we are known for providing high-quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The greatest benefit of a career at RHA is the difference you make in the lives of our service users. Our holistic person-centered approach and focus on quality assurance, respected across North Carolina and throughout the Human Services industry supports our reputation for innovative programs and positive outcomes.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and Wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website