We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
RHA Health Services is a growing behavioral healthcare company with over 5,000 employees in North Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida. RHA serves and supports people living with intellectual developmental disabilities, mental health and substance abuse challenges. RHA has an organizational commitment to the dignity, independence, and equitable treatment of people, as well as people's inclusion into the communities around them. RHA provides a holistic, person-centered approach to care, guided by a system of values that puts the needs of the people we serve and support at the center of every decision.
RHA Health Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that is aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Free Annual Health Screening and wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid and job specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website