We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
We are hiring Direct Support Professionals
We are offering MULTIPLE AVAILABLE SCHEDULES!
If you are a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, join our team at RHA Health Services!
Direct Support Professional: Provides support for individuals and/or groups of persons with disabilities in the community. Assists the person(s) receiving services in identifying and communicating his or her requests and needs for services and supports.
Pay range: $9.50-$11.00
*Base pay set by the facility. Additional pay bonuses and differentials for specific locations and shifts.
Schedule: Shifts and schedules may vary by location and typically a variety of shifts are available. Shifts cover all days of the week, Monday through Sunday.
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid drivers' license
- Assist with Health and Safety Procedures-
- Assist with People Supported Development
- Assists with Person Supported Community Life
- Provides support to team members and supervisors
- Assists with person-centered plan and outcomes
- Assists with medical requests
- Assist with data collection and reporting
We offer the following benefits to full-time employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed, and Pharmacy Insurance, and a Health Advocate service that helps employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and more
- Company-sponsored Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Physical, Emotional and Financial Wellbeing Programs
- Free diabetic and hypertension medication and supplies (for qualifying employees)
- Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
Why Should You Apply?
- Ability to help others and make a difference
- Ability to join a team of dedicated caregivers, where you will be a valued member of a care team, enabling people RHA supports to identify and achieve personal goals, experience, meaningful days, participated in the community, and live more independently.
- Multiple schedules, offer flexibility
- Opportunities for training and advancement
About RHA Health Services:
At RHA we are all about people — both the people we serve and support and each member of our team. We provide support and services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) and mental health and substance use needs.
We focus on helping people live their best lives through setting and reaching personal goals, forming and sustaining meaningful community connections and relationships, achieving positive outcomes in health and wellness, and more.
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve and support, then apply to join the RHA team today!
RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website