Job LocationHigh Point, NC
We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Experienced Administrative Assistants – we need your organizational and office management skills to fill a role in a fast paced nonprofit social services office!
RHA Behavioral Health is looking for motivated, detail-oriented operations leaders with the ability to multitask to join our team as an Administrative Assistant. In this dynamic role you will ensure all administrative, accounting, operations, purchasing and user related service departments are handled in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner.
If you're looking for an opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve then consider RHA Health Services where we put people first!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the Director in the analysis of the unit's financial performance, through the development, processing, and analysis of performance reports, preparation of the budget and ensuing analysis of monthly financial reports.
Additional responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Coordinating closely with department heads to establish and monitor systems that provide service user or employee information
- Providing general building maintenance including ordering and maintaining office supplies, operating and maintaining office equipment as needed
- Performing general office duties including typing documents, forms, and spreadsheets, distributing mail, answering office phones and greeting visitors, reviewing work logs to determine where additional clerical support is needed
- Providing training and technical support to staff, reviewing, approving, and entering all time sheets and expense report submissions
- Recruiting, interviewing and making recommendations for hiring of candidates, maintaining and reviewing local personnel files
Successful candidates of the Administrative Assistant role are able to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced business office while ensuring operational goals and objectives are met efficiently and effectively.
Additional requirements of the Administrative Assistant role include:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or related field, preferred
- Accounting experience preferred
- Valid Driver's license and automotive insurance
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
RHA Health Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work-life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes:
- The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.
Apply on company website