Apply now »
Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
"At Rexel, we take the time to understand what matters most to you, this is how we build rewarding experiences and careers."
- Caroline Becker, VP HR
Before applying please make sure you have read the Global Internal Mobility guidelines and that you have informed your line manager about your decision to start the application process.We are seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our Platt team in Santa Rosa, CA!
The Warehouse Associate position is responsible for efficiently and accurately filling customer orders, receiving, stocking, staging, and shipping material in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, accuracy, and productivity. The Warehouse Associate position is responsible for all warehouse transactions, as well as the upkeep and maintenance of the branch warehouse environment. This Warehouse Associate position is a Non-Exempt position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Preparing branch orders from the warehouse and ensuring that the correct number and type of product is shipped.
• Assemble various types of merchandise for pick-up.
• Carry or transport orders to customer/counter/shipping area with material handling equipment.
• Label orders as requested.
• Repack any order that requires such handling.
• Ensure outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
• Operate machinery including forklift, reach truck, and wire cutting machine in performance of warehouse duties when required.
• Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
• Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards.
• Maintain a minimum standard for productivity and accuracy as determined by Management.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect and perform minor maintenance on equipment.
• Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse and bring any unfamiliar circumstances or situations to the attention of management.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills. Strong time management and customer service skills. Good attention to detail.
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook and the internet.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
The individual must be able to communicate effectively; read and write legibly; and count accurately. A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred but not required.
This position requires the ability to read, interpret and maintain documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; as well as the ability to solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
This position requires a forklift certification. Forklift training will be provided by the company as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and listen. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to airborne particles due to high levels of dust and dirt. The warehouse environment has no means of temperature control; therefore, the temperature is dependent upon weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• 401K • Medical, Dental and Vision • Sick Leave • Paid Vacation • Paid Birthday and Anniversary Days • Tuition Reimbursement • And More!
Rexel encourages internal career development wherever possible and encourages internal applications. If you would like to have more information about this role please contact your HR Director.Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Warehouse Associate 101223 Santa Rosa Platt Supply Chain Warehouse/Drivers
Nearest Major Market: Santa Rosa
Nearest Secondary Market: Petaluma
Apply on company website