Apply now »
Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
"At Rexel, we take the time to understand what matters most to you, this is how we build rewarding experiences and careers."
- Caroline Becker, VP HR
We are seeking a Truck Driver to join our Rexel team at our Phoenix, AZ warehouse!
The schedule for this role will be Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Inspects company vehicle for visual defects when the vehicle is not running and operating defects when the vehicle is running. Also responsible for completing a daily inspection report.
- Loads merchandise into the company vehicle.
- Delivers merchandise to the appropriate customers using the company vehicle. Also responsible for ensuring that delivery receipt is signed by the customer.
- Picks up merchandise returns from customers. Also responsible for inspecting the condition of the merchandise and verifying quantities and catalog numbers.
- Picks up merchandise from company suppliers.
- Assembles customer orders.
- Receives material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
- Measures, cuts, and spools wire materials.
- Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
- Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
- Contribute to a culture and environment focused daily on employee safety and a safe work environment. Assume responsibility for immediately addressing safety concerns.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education Required
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- General knowledge of electrical products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
- Must have good driving record and a valid driver's license.
- May be required to have a Commercial Drivers License (dependent upon the equipment operated).
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 8 paid company holidays plus 3 flexible personal days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA Accounts
- Commuter Transit Benefits
- Additional Optional Insurance such as Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Critical Illness, Home and Auto Insurance to name a few.
- Employee Discount Programs
- Professional Training & Development Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities – We like to promote from within!
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Apply on company website