Apply now »
Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
We are seeking a Regional Project Manager to join our Platt team in Boise, ID:
The Project Manager position is responsible for managing project business by placing orders, tracking shipments and billing the customer correctly.
- The individual must behave consistently with Platt's Core Competencies.Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- This position is responsible for placing purchase orders, lot releases, tracking orders, and maintaining declining balance sheets.
- Communicating clearly and forming relationships with local reps, branch personnel, and customers.
- Reliable and regular attendance is required.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- This position requires having basic customer service skills.
- The individual must be extremely detail oriented and highly organized; must be self-motivated and adept at prioritizing task.
- Experience in the industry and electrical product knowledge is preferred. Moderate to high working ability with the Web and AS-400 is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office is required. Low to moderate ability with Bid Man and Document Locator is preferred.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is preferred but not required.
This position requires the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
This position requires the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; as well as the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
This position requires the ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables. Timeliness, a sense of urgency, detail oriented, and follows through will all be important traits to be successful in this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; talk and listen. The employee is regularly required to use their hands and fingers to operate a computer and a phone. The person performing these job functions will occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, and color ability to adjust focus.
Primarily a branch type environment, occasionally warehouse and / or job site.
Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 8 paid company holidays plus 3 flexible personal days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA Accounts
- Commuter Transit Benefits
- Additional Optional Insurance such as Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Critical Illness, Home and Auto Insurance to name a few.
- Employee Discount Programs
- Professional Training & Development Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities – We like to promote from within!
Rexel USA is a VEVRAA federal contractor and an EEO/AA employer. (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with a Disability) We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is valued, treated with dignity and respect, and empowered to do their best work. If you encounter difficulty using our online application system due to disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation, email email@example.com or call (888) 739-3547
Nearest Major Market: Boise
Nearest Secondary Market: Meridian
Apply on company website