Apply now »
Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
"At Rexel, we take the time to understand what matters most to you, this is how we build rewarding experiences and careers."
- Caroline Becker, VP HR
We are seeking a Gear Quotations Specialist to join our Rexel USA team in Albuquerque, NM!
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare switchgear product quotes.
- Quoting product prices, delivery specifications, and payment terms and offering substitute products where appropriate.
- Increases business by selling to customers in addition to taking orders.
- Makes independent pricing decisions that determine the profitability of orders and accounts.
- Generates product and price quotes as required.
- Gathers marketing information regarding customers, competitors, and pricing as well as implements sales strategies set forth by senior management.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships, communicates with customers and co-workers to provide technical information.
- Participates in product meetings, seminars, and training schools to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge.
- Gains familiarity with the day-to-day operations of the business and participates in improving operations by offering potential alternatives to existing methods.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to exhibit a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude with customers and to be sensitive to their needs.
- Ability to consider all aspects of selling including vendor relationships, profit and loss concepts, and long and short-term goals of the company.
- Ability to make independent pricing decisions.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- High school diploma with a minimum of 2 years related experience, specifically with lighting and switchgear products.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to drive decisions with influence.
- Product and application knowledge essential.
- Qualified applicants must be customer-oriented and motivated with excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills, specifically with Excel/Outlook/Word.
Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Gear Quotations Specialist 101138 Albuquerque Rexel USA Branch Support Staff Customer/Sales Support
Nearest Major Market: Albuquerque
Apply on company website