Apply now »
Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
We are seeking a Services Specialist to join our Rexel Automation team in Solon, OH!
This position will be responsible for driving the region's business strategy to accelerate growth in the Services Business. Our Services Offer includes Support Contracts, Field Service and Engineering, Remanufacturing/ Repair Services, Safety Services, and Training. The Services Specialist will be the technical liaison between Rockwell Automation and Rexel, providing technical and commercial leadership to drive sales growth.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Domain expert for the business unit.
- Work with Account Managers and customers to uncover and qualify services opportunities at existing and new accounts.
- Analyze market conditions, develop an annual business plan and coordinate its implementation with Rockwell and Rexel Account Management teams.
- Identify customer needs, propose solutions and work with Account Managers to close orders for assigned services offer.
- Effectively work through issue resolution to provide a positive customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned
1) Technical Competency
- Effectively and accurately handles most technical questions for assigned services offer.
- Understand and support various complementary automation product offerings
- Able to differentiate Rexel's Offer from the competition and promote the differences as meaningful benefits to the customer.
- Basic knowledge of industrial automation and power control.
- Communicate commercial and technical issues to Rockwell Automation.
- Develop competency programs for Distributor sales, specialists, and self
2) Marketing Competency
- Act as the point person for the Services business strategy at the region level
- Support the development and implementation of the distributor business plan for
- the Services business.
- Analyze and document market conditions, competitive offerings and identify
- opportunities for growth in the region supported.
- Be able to articulate Rexel's value proposition in the Services space both commercially and technically.
- Administer and implement marketing, promotion programs, and new offer launches
- for the Services business.
- Lead Services commercial programs, customer events, and activities.
3) Sales Leadership Competency
- Exceed growth targets in business revenue and management objectives.
- Ensure sufficient funnel in the Services business space to achieve the plan.
- Coordinate sales teaming efforts required to identify and close contracts, projects, etc.
- Accurately document value-added benefits that are provided by the offered solutions
- Presentation skills for both group and individual situations at all levels of customer organizations (Upper-level management, Engineering, Maintenance, HR, Purchasing).
- Ability to identify customer needs, propose solutions, and close orders. Able to identify and affect customer internal support processes which affect purchasing decisions.
- Ability to lead and coordinate sales teaming efforts required to identify and win project sales opportunities.
- Ability to promote the value of Rexel's Services offer in competitive situations.
- Effective listening, communication, negotiation, and consensus-building skills.
- Strong arbitration skills to effectively listen, communicate and gain consensus.
- Excellent computer skills within Microsoft Suite, virtual meeting software, and others.
- Leadership Skills
- A four-year degree in an appropriate area of study; or, appropriate experience.
- Ability to identify and demonstrate Service solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Ability to manage a project including pull through the business of associated products.
- Valid driver's license for Region of business operation with a good driving record.
Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 8 paid company holidays plus 3 flexible personal days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA Accounts
- Commuter Transit Benefits
- Additional Optional Insurance such as Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Critical Illness, Home and Auto Insurance to name a few.
- Employee Discount Programs
- Professional Training & Development Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities – We like to promote from within!
Rexel USA is a VEVRAA federal contractor and an EEO/AA employer. (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with a Disability) We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is valued, treated with dignity and respect, and empowered to do their best work. If you encounter difficulty using our online application system due to disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 739-3547
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Apply on company website