Apply now »
Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
We are seeking an Automation Specialist to join our Rexel Automation team at our Sacramento, CA location to serve our Northern California region:
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for growing repair, re-manufacturing and other customer asset management services within an assigned territory.
- Leverage software and other tools on-site utilizing Rexel and other company software as required.
- Other duties include Selling, marketing, promoting and demonstrating Solutions and products.
- Observe and report customer satisfaction (experience) levels. Communicate suggestions for improvements.
- Prospect, qualify, close and process Rockwell Automation repair & remanufacturing business.
- Increasing business by generating sales to existing customers and by selling additional products to existing customers.
- Presents Rexel's repair, re-manufacturing & other supply chain related solutions to customers.
- Pursues product applications utilizing personal knowledge, internal specialists or other internal resources, vendor representatives and other available sources.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships. Learns and evaluates customer operations to aid in identifying customer objectives, requirements and preferences.
- Processes product quotations and provides continuous follow up throughout the completion of the customer's purchasing cycle.
- Coordinates and directs employee teams to assist in large customer projects and high tech automation issues.
- Gathers and reports to management information regarding the company, competitors, pricing, products and current and future market trends as well as assists management and vendors in planning, tracking and implementing sales strategies and developing new markets.
- Achieves and maintains technical capabilities at required levels, attends customer seminars, schools and special promotions and participates in sales meetings, vendor seminars and training schools to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge.
- Analyze market conditions, develop an annual business plan and coordinate its implementation.
- Able to identify and affect customer internal support processes which affect purchasing decisions.
- Ability to promote the value-add of the assigned products in competitive situations.
- Ability to transform product and service sales opportunities into system sales opportunities when appropriate (Drive Systems, MCCs, Engineered Services, Process Solutions, etc.)
- Participate in implementation of automation commercial events
- Participate in technical training to develop and maintain automation product and application knowledge
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude with customers and to be sensitive to their needs based on our core value that the customer must be at the center of everything we do.
- Exhibits a Customer centric attitude both externally at the customer and internally within the company
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Salaried Position, Hours as required normally M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Some Emergency Calls as needed
- High School diploma or Two-year technical degree or more preferred.
- Qualified applicants must be customer oriented and motivated with excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and ability to drive decisions with influence.
- Product and application knowledge essential.
- Equivalent experience in the industry with a strong sales background will be given serious consideration.
Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 8 paid company holidays plus 3 flexible personal days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA Accounts
- Commuter Transit Benefits
- Additional Optional Insurance such as Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Critical Illness, Home and Auto Insurance to name a few.
- Employee Discount Programs
- Professional Training & Development Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities – We like to promote from within!
Rexel USA is a VEVRAA federal contractor and an EEO/AA employer. (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with a Disability) We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is valued, treated with dignity and respect, and empowered to do their best work. If you encounter difficulty using our online application system due to disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 739-3547
Nearest Major Market: Sacramento
Apply on company website