iQ Directory is a live, organized chronicle that captures the emotions, sentiments, beliefs, and preferences of an audience. iQ Directory contains all experience data, collected over time, creating a system of record of all interactions and opinions each person has of an organization.
iQ Directory enables a company to take a person-centric view, helping companies gain a better understanding of an individual person's unique journey with the company. Each new interaction builds upon past information, so this rich collection of experience data makes new interactions smarter over time, allowing a brand to customize future touch points for each group based on past preferences — improving the experience.
iQ Directory enables companies to interact with people at the right moment, with the right message, via the best channels. Now interactions feel like an ongoing conversation rather than transactional pings along a customer or employee journey.
- Work on operations and maintenance-driven coding projects
- Build systems to audit and measure reliability of services
- Fine tune services to reduce latency, conduct operational readiness reviews and automate continuous delivery of software changes
- Maintain service level agreements, and build systems to support it
- Manage the health of a number of distributed specialized server fleets and the software stacks that run on them
- Execute regular maintenance activities for services including outage handling, ticket resolution and root cause fixes
- Bachelor's degree in a hard science or Information Systems
- Solid understanding of the UNIX/Linux operating system
- Demonstrated software development/technical operations experience
- Experience in a Unix/Linux platform
- A high degree of organization and very detail-oriented
- Excellent leadership, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
- Experience in a 24/7 production environment is a plus
- Ability to retain composure under stressful conditions, communicate effectively with wide array of individuals at Qualtrics, and get the right things done
- Proven ability to understand large systems, drilling down to code level
Apply on company website