The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Delighted is a turnkey customer experience platform that helps customers measure, monitor, and improve customer experiences. Powered by Delighted AI, a purpose-built algorithm tuned on the millions of pieces of feedback customers receive, Delighted optimizes and automates feedback collection and analysis, so customers can spend more time acting on insights. Delighted serves the entry-level component of the Qualtrics ecosystem - helping customers land-and-expand their CX with minimal effort and technical knowledge.
Delighted customers include Peloton, DoorDash, Instacart, TaskRabbit, HP, Postmates, and countless other brands. High-growth companies are starting with Delighted, growing their programs, and maturing into Qualtrics CX via our newly defined graduation funnel.
The Customer Concierge Team is at the heart of Delighted. At the intersection of product, front-line customer success/support, and marketing, the Customer Concierge role was designed to deliver an exceptional customer experience from end-to-end - driving customer success for industry leading brands, aggregating critical customer insights, and then leading cross-functional teams/projects to act on those conclusions. The Concierge team is entrusted with integrating critical Voice of Customer (VoC) within each and every Delighted initiative to maintain customer centricity.
With daily responsibilities more aligned with that of a Product Manager, the Concierge team is responsible for planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product / customer requirements, defining the scope of initiatives, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing teams ensure customer goals are met, while also aligning with broader Qualtrics strategy and goals.
From a success standpoint, the Concierge role also maintains a dimension of front-line support. We assist customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services, as well as resolving issues as they arise. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. This front-line dimension to the role helps inform the primary Product Management responsibilities.
You'll have the opportunity to work cross functionally with each and every department - including Product (feature QA; roadmap guidance/VoC; design feedback; product management), Marketing (success campaign design, case study facilitation, content collaboration), Sales (pre-sales support, designing Delighted->Qualtrics funnels, etc.), and much more.
Delighted is seeking a full-time Customer Concierge who can drive critical initiatives to scale Delighted's product, ensure the highest degree of customer success, while also leaning into other specializations of the role (Qualtrics integration; Marketing; Sales).
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Native level French speaker
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to build positive relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing branch of the Qualtrics organization
- Willingness to work autonomously in an ambiguous environment
The Expectation for Success
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your distilled insights around the Customer Experience, and ability to lead cross-functional group efforts, catalyze meaningful product and process changes. Additionally, given the front-line dimension to the role, you'll also recognize success as Delighted customers provide you with positive feedback (measured by CES), expand their usage of the platform, and eventually graduate into Qualtrics.
You have excellent organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience. You are resourceful when facing challenges, and refuse to give up until our customers succeed.
A Day in the Life
- Lead cross-functional projects centered around delivering better customer experiences (ex. developing enablement materials; redefining onboarding processes; expanding our integration ecosystem; driving international go-to-market efforts, etc.)
- Monitor and aggregate customer feedback, trends, and behavior to help inform and lead cross-functional product initiatives
- Strategically support Delighted customer accounts and consult with customers in their journey to increase the maturity of their program
- Lean into the Delighted support queue to hear from customers first-hand and provide them with best-in-class support experiences
- Understand and capitalize on opportunities to make Delighted increasingly more self-serve and scalable (ex. self-serve support materials, escalating product gaps, etc.)
- Provide strategic guidance for Delighted's product and process vision
- Prepare content that educates and enables Delighted users
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Delighted's engineering, marketing, and sales teams
- Conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and see opportunities for growth from Delighted to Qualtrics
- Nurture Delighted customer relationships to guide them through their CX maturity journey, with the goal of eventually graduating to Qualtrics
Apply on company website