Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!Expectations for Success
As a Team Lead Pre Sales Solutions Architect you will combine your business insight and deep technical, hands-on experience to help large enterprises demonstrate the power of the Qualtrics platform and transform their business. In this role, you will work with business and technical decision makers from our largest accounts, as well as Qualtrics' technology partners and account teams.
Solutions Architects engage early in the project lifecycle where the customer is just beginning to define the vision, imagine what is possible and determine if it's feasible. The role requires an affinity for solution selling, technology evangelism and customer engagement. The ability to win the hearts and minds of our customers while explaining abstract technical concepts as they relate to business value, is critical.
Solutions Architects are consultative in their approach and are able to use industry standard methodology to advise customers on building and scaling enterprise-grade XM programs.
You will lead project discovery and design sessions as well as project scoping conversations to validate the customer solution and articulate the business impact.
You will accomplish this by designing programs and solutions that meet customer's business objectives. This role requires a high degree of multi-functional collaboration with Sales, Customer Success, Technology Consulting teams, Product, Engineering, Support Services and Customers.
The position will also provide technical expertise for scoping and defining solutions for customers with needs beyond the typical platform capabilities. It will also be an opportunity to influence the product roadmap by contributing to solutions utilised across multiple customer projects. This position will report directly to the Director of Solutions Architects.Responsibilities
- Design, recommend and evangelise solutions to deliver and amplify Customer Experience and Employee Experience programs.
- Recommend implementation solutions to customers by considering both strategic and tactical elements. Strategic elements includes understanding Enterprise architecture, Organisation capability and Company strategy. Tactical elements include Project delivery – impact to scope, cost and time.
- Ability to lead on a client engagement, manage customer expectations with a view to deliver programs within budget, cost and scope.
- Design and document custom solutions for individual customer's needs by adapting the platform capabilities to the needs of Qualtrics' enterprise-level customers.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Engineering, and other teams to ensure compelling solutions are created by presenting to customer executive and IT teams.
- Assist in driving sales pipeline while ensuring achievement of Professional Services billing targets.
- Establish strong relationships with customers' key technical and business decision makers.
- Understand the customers' business requirements in order to articulate the solution's business value.
- Assist with driving operational efficiencies across the Professional Services team.
- Keep up to date with market trends in target industry, insights and industry regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Maintain an authoritative knowledge of the Qualtrics Research Suite and other products.
- Be a self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities, works independently, handles multiple simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes.
- Have the ability and passion necessary to maintain technical excellence with emerging technologies while continuing to handle customer opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Consulting experience from a premier consulting firm with experience in implementing enterprise grade programs.
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company that includes excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solution design experience or experience implementing bespoke solutions for enterprise customers.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends and their impact on target industry organisations.
- Three or more years of architecture, design and implementation of highly distributed applications.
- Experience in several of the following areas: management consulting, project management, implementation, enterprise architecture, software design or development.
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website